LETTERS FROM THE PAST

This blog is to honor those who have come before us. These are family letters that I have had for years and wanted to be able to share them with family. It's an interesting way of knowing how life was in the past.

Myron F Taylor with 3 of his buddies in 1952. Over the last 20 years I've been working on our family letters. Letters that have been passed down. Including letters from my parents to my great-grandmother. Every letter was saved by my great grandmother and grandmother. I hope someday to either print them or give them to a museum. I am copying the letters–not being able to photocopy all of them. Each letter is in script. I know today very few can read them. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Newspaper Articles

I have a lot of newspaper articles out there as well, so I'm posting them.


This is my great grandfather, Albertus Taylor.


This is a branch off our family. Grandmother kept all newspapers about everyone and everything she was interested in.


This is my grandfather - Archie Wineland.


This is my White family. Howard White.

No comments:

Post a Comment